• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
    she's 164 miles away
    Take a cab, then take advantage of her purse to pay for it. Then take advantage of her.

HTH

(No, I've never been married. Why do you ask?)

Comment

Goodnight all
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

so you're going to get 2.5 hours kip then get up to take your wife to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Goodnight all
          night/morning

Comment

2,9001 and that leaves me 99 with a double flake for later
            Goodnight all
            Goodnight Diver

Sterling effort

Comment

damn toffee penny quality street sweet for removing part of a filling the other day and leaving me with tootheache for the last few nights

Comment

Having watched Have I Got a Little Bit More News for You on the new-fangled disk drive enabled television recording apparatus (whose user interface is shamefully poor both in usability and in l10n (by which I mean its English messages aren't in actual English, but merely in an approximation thereof)) and whose control software occasionally throws a wobbly and prints a C debug message and the beginning of a stack trace down the left side of the screen (your left as you look at it) (from which I have been able to ascertain the filenames of several source files, as well as being able to determine that the actual crash is caused by the failure to handle a certain case where the disk cannot allocate a contiguous sector for the ongoing recording), I shall now retire to my bedchamber.

The preceding paragrah (AKA car (post)) was in LISP for your convenience.

Now, where's that servant of mine gone...

have to brush my own teeth at this rate...

where's my teddy bear...

it's mine, I'll touch it if I want to...

Comment

might as well get my "fingers like lightning" tag before i turn in for the night

Comment

see above

Comment

snarf

Comment

Working...
                      X