• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More rather dull fishing from a pimp who was until November a business development manager somewhere and before that a holiday sales advisor...

You’ll be glad to know that I am currently conducting meetings with all shortlisted candidates for all the projects that are coming to fruition in the next few weeks. Before I do so I will need you to complete our technical test and upon successful completion I can schedule us a face to face meeting.
    What do you think? How long until he asks for two references?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      As long as you don't get stuck behind a milk float.

Do they still have milk floats?
      They do. I'd occasionally get caught behind one as I was heading off to ClientCorp last year, as the dairy isn't too far from here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        They do. I'd occasionally get caught behind one as I was heading off to ClientCorp last year, as the dairy isn't too far from here
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Cleaned the deep fat fryer, which I've been putting off for far too long. My chips tonight will exhibit a refulgent golden splendour

Comment

Refulgent chips, along with a very nice ribeye steak, consumed

It's a horrid soggy night out there. I'm stopping in front of the fire, possibly with a glass of wine while I watch some televisual entertainment

Comment

I arrived in Euroland this evening to find it's -7 and there's snow on the ground.

I was NOT prepared for this.

:brrrr:

Comment

Back in the saddle again. Look out Hampshire, here I come
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    I arrived in Euroland this evening to find it's -7 and there's snow on the ground.

I was NOT prepared for this.

:brrrr:
                    Blimey.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X