• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Give Boss a try, pricier than M&S but the mens suits are good quality for the money and they have plenty of choice for women.
    Ta - will have a look. Can't buy online as I do need to try on, so will need to find local emporium.

Comment

Not a lot in the way of expenses to be reimbursed this month

Better pay a dividend, I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        And this is why I HATE shopping. I go into Marks with very simple requirements - a suit, or a black jacket or a navy jacket.

Zilch. Nada. Nicht.

They don't sell women's suits at Christmas. There were probably around 150 men's suits, and a range of jackets.

Guess it'll have to be a diet then...
        Eat for today as tomorrow you may diet...

Comment

(with disinfectant)

Did you try one of norrahe's recipes? You probably caught it off her.

Did he also suffer from frozen neck and shoulder that was fun.

Not to mention this fecking lurgy has set my asthma off summat chronic, nowt fun!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ta - will have a look. Can't buy online as I do need to try on, so will need to find local emporium.
            Head to TK Maxx, the one in the city used to have lots of decent suits. Boss is better for mens suits not womens. This season they only seem to do very tailored dress suits, which is a pain for certain sizes.

John Lewis also have a good selection.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Eat for today as tomorrow you may diet...
              What's a diet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tomorrow WWIII begins aka Cloggy new years eve, where the cloggies let go of a year of repressed feelings (yes really) and start throwing fire works at one another.

It's also the only time of year that they can actually buy fireworks.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Took advantage of a brief pause in the rain to nip down to the Chinese

Comment

Am hoping I can fire up the egg tomorrow and that the rain stays off. Bagged a a cracking steak today.

Also making pea and ham soup tomorrow, if I'm up to it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      What's a diet?
                      Sort of food only smaller.

You can take it before or after meals.

Comment

Working...
                      X