• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bunch of Man City fans came in the pub after the game. They got drinks and sat at the next table to me. They stayed for two or three rounds and, at chucking out time, they drank up and left. They didn't hassle anybody, and nobody hassled them.

This is one of the reasons I go to that pub

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      A bunch of Man City fans came in the pub after the game. They got drinks and sat at the next table to me. They stayed for two or three rounds and, at chucking out time, they drank up and left. They didn't hassle anybody, and nobody hassled them.

This is one of the reasons I go to that pub
      Very good - I was sitting in the pub in Sapcote with some Leicester City fans tonight. The atmosphere was pretty upbeat: some of them even think a top four finish is possible this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Now Y! Mail, the absolute cornerstone of the business, is being taken for a **** and nobody seems to care
        I wonder if anyone has actually reported it

Comment

Morning all

Woken up by doors banging and the loft hatch doing its dancing at about 6 a.m.

Sort of dozed until 8:30.

Memo to self: you cannot log in by typing Morning all in the little box thing.

Comment

Just had a phone call from "Jack" who sounded like he was a) not named Jack and b) was very far away.

He rang off before I had a chance.

Actually it sounded like he got disconnected.

Comment

Morning all

Tis a tad breezy out there this morning.

Cat is acting weird, I think the wind is making his brain rattle like a pea in a whistle.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning

Lurgy has arrived. FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Morning

Lurgy has arrived. FFS!
                  (with disinfectant)

Did you try one of norrahe's recipes? You probably caught it off her.

Comment

New catflap delivered. Should keep Mr ms busy for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      New catflap delivered. Should keep Mr ms busy for a bit.
                      I am amazed he can squeeze through. Maybe you could grease it up a bit so he is not busy for too long?

Comment

Working...
                      X