• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    [emoji5]️

No free cake this time
    Just a reminder that we were all invited in Amsterdam!

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just a reminder that we were all invited in Amsterdam!
      No worries, will be eloping to Gretna despite MrsDaveB protesting it should be a big wedding
      Last edited by SimonMac; 26 December 2015, 14:49.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Talking of rings, any news you'd like to share with the TPD collective?
        Oo-er missus. That's a bit of a personal question.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Oo-er missus. That's a bit of a personal question.
          Not really, I shared my ring with Bishopgate after one CUK Christmas party
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            No worries, will be eloping to Gretna despite MrsDaveB protesting it should be a big wedding
            She wanted to buy a new hat.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home again!

I think I shall watch the classic Ealing portmanteau film Dead of Night. It makes good Boxing Day afternoon viewing

Comment

Tomorrow's 10k has been cancelled due to flooding. That's the second one this month, and the 2 others I've managed to do have been in pissing rain. I might have to find a drier sport.

Comment

Like scuba diving.

Comment

My Roost portable laptop stand has arrived. It was going to be delivered on Christmas Eve but I wasn't sure I'd be in, so I had it redirected to a parcel locker DHL will deliver to outside a convenience store up the road, like an Amazon Locker but without the Amazon. I just nipped up and collected it.

I must say it seems like a very good piece of kit, from playing with it for a couple of minutes. There's a few rather clever engineering touches about the design

Thanks to TheFaQQer, who pointed me at the Roost Kickstarter campaign - the finished product seems rather sleeker and tidier than the prototype, though maybe it being mostly one colour is part of that. Anyway, I like it

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Tomorrow's 10k has been cancelled due to flooding. That's the second one this month, and the 2 others I've managed to do have been in pissing rain. I might have to find a drier sport.
                      Dry here but very windy. Went out on the bike earlier and it was bloody hard work!
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X