• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress is caused by suppressing the desire to punch someone who deserves it.

Comment

Morning all. Off on leave here: one more day's "work" left this year.

Comment

Whenever I am not posting in tpd I keep hearing the theme from the muppet show in my head...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          You on the mainland today?
          Hiya

Yup. I will be departing for the flying bus at about half three.

How's cloggers?

Comment

Just had the ex dean & the bunch who will presumably be bidding for the contract to move this pile of tulipe down the hill in a couple of year's time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Stress is caused by suppressing the desire to terminate with extreme prejudice someone who deserves it.
              Such as the oik with his feet on the seat on the train this morning.

If I'd had an S&W Model 629 handy he'd have had an extra hole in his head.

Comment

Sunny Swansea as it once was:

Much like the Dark Side of The Moon.

Without the music.

Comment

Last meeting of the day cancelled.

HomeTime --1;

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Goodness me, I'll be glad to retire to a life of luxury funded by the Mauve Monkey & his cohort.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Hiya

Yup. I will be departing for the flying bus at about half three.

How's cloggers?

Cloglike.

Resisting the urge to kill the people I work with as I'm the only non mkting person in the department and I have to deal with fluffy drivel statements all day.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X