• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnsley chops for dinner, with chips, peas, and gravy

There was a rather odd moment as I was cooking when it seemed as if the hob was tilting to one side. Then I realised it was due to the new glasses, or rather to my eyes not being used to them yet

Comment

Ooh, exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        ms#3 got suspended for two weeks in year 8 for dealing live ammo. His mate (who got expelled) had found a box (supposedly) and brought it to school - they were selling 10p a bullet.
        Should have got a distinction in Business Studies instead

Comment

Ugh! Took a bag of rubbish out to the recycling bin. Didn't bother with a coat, as it's been quite mild. Turns out it's chucking it down out there

Now looking for a wet t-shirt contest to enter

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Ugh! Took a bag of rubbish out to the recycling bin. Didn't bother with a coat, as it's been quite mild. Turns out it's chucking it down out there

Now looking for a wet t-shirt contest to enter
                I've only got one T-shirt.

It celebrates some weird septic tv programme from yonks ago.

Carnivàle (TV Series 2003–2005) - IMDb

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  ms#3 got suspended for two weeks in year 8 for dealing live ammo. His mate (who got expelled) had found a box (supposedly) and brought it to school - they were selling 10p a bullet.
                  How are you still sane?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey morning after a rainy night. Dry for now though

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X