• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely whazzing it down now

Wonder if that bloke who was hammering things on next door's roof in the dark when I got back has climbed down yet?

Comment

Leftover chicken korma for dinner

Comment

rain stopped here too. It has gone very warm again. Tomorrow I am switching into shorts from tights. I mean leggings.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

rain stopped here too. It has gone very warm again. Tomorrow I am switching into shorts from tights. I mean leggings.....
          BrilloPad: men in tights?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            BrilloPad: men in tights?
            Obligatory Brillopad quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwr-7nkTuX4
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

morning all

Feck me, I've been in here half an hour & the empty vessels are irritating me already.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Byeeeee

We shall see if BT manage to fix the ZeitLandLine(tm) and ZeitBroadBand(tm) tomorrow morning.

I hold out little hope.
                  Nice man fixed it

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just to add to yesterday evening's joy, the 17:12 Chester train was cancelled, so had to catch the 17:28 125 to London.

If I'd know, I could have booked another 15 mins of flexi.

Comment

Working...
                      X