• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Bit of a disaster on the late lunch front.

Too heavy with the cayenne chilli powder. I gagged when I tasted it a little while ago.

Norrahe and all on FB being helpful on my SOS, so I don't want to break it to them that I poured the stewing liquor down the sink and have refilled with vegetable stock. I did pour in the last of the cream that I had, as everyone suggested.
    That works too
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I reckon it's time for a pot of tea

Comment

Sometimes I just have to come here for a quiet breather, it's a bit like a cosy bomb-shelter...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Sometimes I just have to come here for a quiet breather, it's a bit like a cosy bomb-shelter...
          The great founder sasguru put it very well a few years ago:

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Bloody hell, there's a whole other sub-culture here
          It's like General is a club called Cinderellas with loads of aggro and this is the cool Jazz club.
          Ok I promise I won't import any General bulltulipe into here.

Comment

In the pub

Comment

Replies: 279,359
              Views: 12,275,612

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Replies: 279,359
                Views: 12,275,612

Comment

Poke

Comment

Like an otters pocket out there. As carol kirkwood once observed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X