• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe there could just be a Monday links tag followed by the rest?

However, IMO, Monday links tag is in proportion to its worth in reading on CUK.
    It'd need some changes to the code, from what I remember of it. I think it just does a linear scale thingy, so when one tag is used 306 times, the difference between things used a couple of dozen times and a couple of times becomes negligible, and they all get squeezed in to the bottom end of the scale. It needs to be excluded at the start, then added back in at the end, maybe.

Comment

I'm just getting ready to go out so, naturally, it's just getting ready to start raining

Comment

At the UK Mail depot. The service level explains a lot

Comment

Finally got my parcel!

Also, somebody who lives a few doors down from me has one waiting there

Comment

The fountains in the piazza are struggling with the wind today, though in a quite aesthetically appealing fashion. They're supposed to go I I I I I I I I I in a circle, which they do manage every now and again but then the wind returns and they each in turn transform into a row of inverted J's instead.

The wind has also cleared the tramps and outdoors bathers away which further improves the general ambience of the place.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Finally got my parcel!

Also, somebody who lives a few doors down from me has one waiting there
              Just received an email from Clienco's distribution bods; "Parcel package for collection in the mailroom"

That's the way to deal with these things

Comment

The last time I tried that the parcel ended up a mile away.

Uphill.

Comment

Stone me, it's very nearly dark out there already.

Comment

"Sunset" is at 16:35 today, apparently.

Since it doesn't appear to have arisen, maybe that's a bit late in the day.

Comment

Home again, with my parcel and enough shopping to see me through the rest of the week. Now celebrating with a late lunch: fairly rare roast beef from last night's joint, on a piece of crusty sesame seed baguette

Comment

Working...
                      X