• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, beef and spuds are in the oven

The downstairs neighbour has been doing some decorating in his kitchen, and the smell of paint and solvents has travelled up to my flat. Hope it doesn't get baked into the joint

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Though I couldn't be arsed to listen to the Archers at 09:10.
      Me neither - I'm now a few weeks behind. I want to find out when that Rob Titchenor bloke's going to get what's undoubtedly coming to him.

Comment

Another day done, feeling a bit less today

Managed to go to the Salmon for an hour or so, but left after that due to Mrs Covbob being knackered.

Now looking at an early night if Covbaby will play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Another day done, feeling a bit less today

Managed to go to the Salmon for an hour or so, but left after that due to Mrs Covbob being knackered.

Now looking at an early night if Covbaby will play ball.
          Glad you're starting to feel better

Comment

As so often happens, I ended up dishing up about twice as much as was reasonable for my dinner. And it was so nice, I ate the lot

Exceptionally full now. I'm having a little lie down while my system appraises the situation and diverts all available resources to the digestive system

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Me neither - I'm now a few weeks behind. I want to find out when that Rob Titchenor bloke's going to get what's undoubtedly coming to him.
              I reckon he's gonna get fed to the pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                "Has the jelly set?" "No, it's not finished rising yet…"
                Might one point out that it was the beef that went in last week's stew that had mould on it?

Which I cut off & fed to whatever ate it off the garden wall, presumably that goddamn cat.

Sadly the jelly appears as liquid now as when I stuck it in the fridge at tea time.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Might one point out that it was the beef that went in last week's stew that had mould on it?

Which I cut off & fed to whatever ate it off the garden wall, presumably that goddamn cat.

Sadly the jelly appears as liquid now as when I stuck it in the fridge at tea time.
                  I know, but Scourer's suggestion of yeasty jelly was too good to let pass

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X