• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I'm worn out and fit for nothing until I've had that breakfast, so goodnight everybody

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Sea, sky, and promenade status: all grey

Rainy, too. And the complete lack of traffic along the prom this early means I can hear the waves breaking on the shingle, even with the windows closed

Comment

Looks like there should be plenty of rain for me to drive home through

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Sea, sky, and promenade status: all grey

Rainy, too. And the complete lack of traffic along the prom this early means I can hear the waves breaking on the shingle, even with the windows closed
            Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside.

Comment

Met a contractor last night who was working on the new online passport renewal service until a few weeks ago, when management annoyed him so much that he quit.

Related: the Passport Service needs a contractor with good knowledge of node.js

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside.
                Indeed. I always try to get a sea view; I don't go to the seaside often, so I want to see the sea when I do

Comment

Given the articles in the mail and guardian thought I better come and post a comment.

In other news unsurprisingly got renewed on my current contract (local contract a mile from home but through a consultancy). And no chocolate this weekend as mrs eek is Christmas shopping with uni friend in Glasgow
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Given the articles in the mail and guardian thought I better come and post a comment.

In other news unsurprisingly got renewed on my current contract (local contract a mile from home but through a consultancy). And no chocolate this weekend as mrs eek is Christmas shopping with uni friend in Glasgow
                    Morning

for the renewal

Comment

Three sausage breakfast. Feel better for that

A little rest for digestion, and I shall start the journey homeward.

Comment

Working...
                      X