• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    FEBO. It's a sort of food concept. Obviously it's aimed at a post cafe culture.
    Oh, and another weird thing about FEBO is that if you go there at lunchtime, it's full of clearly non-stoned Dutch office workers, eagerly chucking their change in the machines and bearing off their kroketten and frikadel

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I see (on Twitter) that norrahe has won another big cooking contest
      Yes, but she keeps cooking curry.

Comment

Morning all.

And a glorious morn it is too, to be sure.

Timing on the weather must be out since it's a weekend.

Comment

Last night I dreamed of Manderley rice pudding.

How weird is that?

Comment

Slow cooker is on.

Need to go running but CBA.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

And a glorious morn it is too, to be sure.

Timing on the weather must be out since it's a weekend.
              Foggy here

Comment

Morning all

Slight case of bunkitis this morning. :suits:

Beer festival last night. We got there as the beers were starting to finish, so rather than a leisurely evening in moderation it became a race to try all the ones we fancied before they went off.

This included a very nice Russian Porter at 7.5%, a traditional strong ale at 7.2% and a 5.5% Blonde.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit misty still around here

I feel quite together today. Once I've had my coffee, I may attempt to do something with my time rather than lounging around

Comment

Afternoon.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Slight case of bunkitis and woke up waaaay to early.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X