• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a ticket for The Rutles up at the university in December

Now trying to decide whether to also go to the Bonzos + Rutles gig the night before down at the O2 in Greenwich…

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Feck me, just figuring out which IHT form to fill in is making my head hurt.

Thankfully it's not IHT400.

I don't think it's IHT207.

Must be IHT205.
      We are paying solicitor £650+VAT to take that headache on, but we're still long way from getting all the paperwork together. Found another two potential accounts at the weekend...

Comment

OK, I'm scratching my head on this one.

I've searched the house high and low but can't find my (almost new) #3 PoziDriv screwdriver anywhere.

Where should I try next?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          We are paying solicitor £650+VAT to take that headache on, but we're still long way from getting all the paperwork together. Found another two potential accounts at the weekend...
          I'm getting very tempted to do that.

Sounds like you're getting close to the IHT400 thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            OK, I'm scratching my head on this one.

I've searched the house high and low but can't find my (almost new) #3 PoziDriv screwdriver anywhere.

Where should I try next?
            EO's garden

Comment

More unbelievably strange gubbins on Reddit: Enlightened Birdmen

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                More unbelievably strange gubbins on Reddit: Enlightened Birdmen
                WTF!

I have to ask NF, what the hell are you googling in order to stumble over this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  WTF!

I have to ask NF, what the hell are you googling in order to stumble over this stuff?
                  I actually found it via an Ask Reddit post; something like "Which subreddits are most like a cult?"

RAAAARK!

Comment

Just been outside. It's a bit chilly out there

Comment

11:11

Faraday cage method did not work. Now on windowsill at opposite side of the house.

Comment

Working...
                      X