• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    WMS&N&BPS
    Thanks.

I've just realised that I am now Mr Zeit.

There's a thing.

And the last male in a long line of Zeits.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      We had that one too. Good choice.
      The first one was "Father I ask that all my life may be overruled by thee".

Which I don't know.

At all.

But there you go.

They wouldn't let me have "Another one bites the dust" playing as we trooped out.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Thanks.

I've just realised that I am now Mr Zeit.

There's a thing.

And the last male in a long line of Zeits.
        To quote the pilot episode of The Rockford Files: "My father is Mr Rockford, I'm Jim."

Comment

Odd, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Odd, innit?
            Indeed. I wonder what happens with brothers? Does the older one inherit the honorific "Mr", or are both of them entitled to it?

Comment

That's the some laundry done. I allowed it to go to the maximum 1600rpm spin. This resulted in last night's roasting tin being vibrated off the top of the cooker and startling me with a loud, metallic crash. At least it didn't hit anything on the way down

Comment

That's the some laundry done. I allowed it to go to the maximum 1600rpm spin. This resulted in last night's roasting tin being vibrated off the top of the cooker and startling me with a loud, metallic crash. At least it didn't hit anything on the way down
                Did not lose any food, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Did not lose any food, did you?
                  No, that's safe

Very slight trickle of fat on the floor, but almost all the juices went in the gravy last night.

Comment

I need to reacquire the habit of closing internal doors behind me if rooms are going to keep losing heat when I don't

Comment

I need to reacquire the habit of closing internal doors behind me if rooms are going to keep losing heat when I don't
                      It's the cats ninjaing in without you noticing that you need to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                      X