• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Breville easy clean digital fryer.

This one
    I dont NEED one, but I have a strong urge to buy one..

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      But now it's nearly lunchtime, when people emerge blinking from their offices and clutter the public spaces. I think I'll have another coffee and a bacon cob instead, and wait until this afternoon
      Indeed, watching all the minions blinking around in the sunlight is enought to hold fire until they are all desk bound for the afternoon.

I'll be one of them minion zombies again in a few weeks - come on lottery win!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I dont NEED one, but I have a strong urge to buy one..
        This! But I suspect Mrs CB would clobber me for spending money on it.

Comment

Seems I've just passed 300 posts - not sure how that happened. Definitely not sure how some of you get to tens of thousands!

When do I have enough posts to start neg repping MF?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Seems I've just passed 300 posts - not sure how that happened. Definitely not sure how some of you get to tens of thousands!

Comment

Rumours of new 21" iMacs with 4K displays coming out tomorrow. I still want the 27" 5K one, but there's always a chance they'll announce something like a processor or graphics card update for them, too. I shall stay away from the "Order" button until later in the week
              Every 27-inch iMac now has a 5K display | The Verge

New display, processor, graphics card, keyboard, mouse, trackpad, faster RAM… glad I waited the last few weeks before ordering

Comment

Fanboi. g

Well there we are, a minor shedload of glass jam jars consigned to glass recycling.

The commode duly bleached & returned to the supplier in Morriston.

Attempt made to find old neighbours to inform them of the funeral tomorrow with no success.

Address in ZeitMater's address & phone book leads to an empty flat in a bit of Neath I didn't know existed.

Ho hum.

Other numbers in the phone book led to conversations with other relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

When do I have enough posts to start neg repping MF?
                  The race is on for 100k.

Comment

Every 27-inch iMac now has a 5K display | The Verge

New display, processor, graphics card, keyboard, mouse, trackpad, faster RAM… glad I waited the last few weeks before ordering
                    Dammit. I already have a TB monitor but now I want to upgrade, and I need (read want) a replacement for the MacBook Pro as well.

Was considering a Mac Pro to use with the existing screen and an Air as the portable solution. MB Pro has been doing double duty up until now. Now I dont know what I want!
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Looking very grey and dampish out there at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X