• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Morning.

Vaguely sunny.

Blue clouds amongst the grey.

Dry.

Colder.

Train on time at 2 minutes late. Class 150. Strangely empty.

Skool in view from Alex Rd.

Hill steep. It's bin day.

Wednesday.

Om. Om. Om.

Only two sleeps til Friday.

Om.
    Wrong thread me old Lizard, you feeling ok?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      And what is wrong with toad in the hole and chips?

I used to make it often - I used the recipe from "Fun to cook with Rupert". But book has gone AWOL and I haven't managed to get the right temps to prevent sogginess since, so I generally now just cook sausages and chuck some Aunt Bessie's in the oven to go with them.

Recipe there, but instructions cut off - it was all to do with changing oven temperature at the right moment, and serving with green vegetables which perhaps mummy will prepare for you.
      ZeitGran used to read Rupert to me when I was a little lizard.

We used to get "The Daily Express" delivered in those far off days.

Goodness me, I've just remembered that old man George (the newsagent) used to come around collecting the money in person.

Comment

Morning All,

Temp just clinging on to double figures.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Sounds like it was Sausage night last night. We also had bangers, but we had them with mash, brocoli, sprouts, carrots and peas.

I have a couple left over that I was going to chop up and throw in a pasta but I think I will have them on a sarnie for lunch

Comment

I'm torn between re-writing some old worn out script, or just bolting the requested changes into it.

Comment

Morning

Penultimate day at ClientCo, managed to get into the car park early (well 7:55), by the time I had walked back as I had forgotten my pass at 08:09 the car park was full and people were double parking everywhere!

Delay in getting to the office due to the lack of pass was exacerbated by stopping off for a sausage, egg and hash brown sandwich, again the hash brown as the penultimate one and as it looked so lonely there with all his friends in a better place, I heroically doubled up on the hash browns!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I'm torn between re-writing some old worn out script, or just bolting the requested changes into it.
                  less is more!

so bolt the changes in and charge to rewrite it later
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Toad in the Hole verdict: it made a nice change, but I can see why I don't make it very often. Chips are better than batter

Used up the sausages though, which was the main aim.

The business of adding a little ale to the batter is definitely worth pursuing. No more than about 80 - 100ml, really, unless you're manufacturing at scale.
                    Hmmm I beg to differ, I love yorkshire puds.

Never really saw the point in Toad in the Hole for some reason.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

WFH today and tomorrow.

Have a case of not CBA but CBB (bothered).

I think I may end up writing those blog posts that I've been putting off instead of project plans. Far more interesting anyway.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X