• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Weird thought, people sneaking around in the small hours seeking receptacles for the rubbish they're carrying around
    Round here they drive into the countryside & dump it by the side of the road.

Quite how it makes sense to cart a matress & assorted junk to the top of the Bwlch I'll never know.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Back to clientco after dropping mrs eek off on a train back north
        In clientco
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gosh.

David Cassidy bankrupt and Judy Carne dead.

It's all bad in the business they call show.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            In clientco
            Think of the money
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Gosh.

David Cassidy bankrupt and Judy Carne dead.

It's all bad in the business they call show.
              I hate David Cassidy!

My mums favorite singer so she used to wake us up playing "I think I love you" at full blast, which in a cave house in Spain means its echos very loudly!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all, beautiful day. Thought it was going to be cold on the dog walk, but it was lovely.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning All,

If you sit quietly and watch, you can just make out a Friday coming into view. Shhh no one scare it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I hate David Cassidy!

My mums favorite singer so she used to wake us up playing "I think I love you" at full blast, which in a cave house in Spain means its echos very loudly!
                    "How can I be sure" brings back bad memories of my father's death. I was only 6.

"Sleepy shores" is another one.

I know life is for the living - but sometimes it is tough to remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Morning All,

If you sit quietly and watch, you can just make out a Friday coming into view. Shhh no one scare it.
                      What about those of us who don't work Friday's but can still bill it

Comment

Working...
                      X