• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrived at work late on account of having got half way here and realising my laptop was still underneath the cat. Which means I forgot to get a cup of tea on arrival. No wonder I'm feeling all a-tither.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi for the final time before Xmas.

Unless I get sacked or made redundant.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Arrived at work late on account of having got half way here and realising my laptop was still underneath the cat. Which means I forgot to get a cup of tea on arrival. No wonder I'm feeling all a-tither.
        Bet the cat's upset too.

Comment

Off to do sommat more useful, however that might be defined.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny, though with much fluffiness, here

Comment

Another crap night's sleep. Can't seem to nail it this week.
              I always find 'Nailing it' helps me & Mrs V sleep.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's two weeks today since I finished at ClientCorp

Suppose I should stop dossing about and get some stuff done… like building this huge pile of flatpack bookcases that's cluttering the living room

If I don't get started on them soon, I'll get used to them and reorganise life around them, and they'll still be sitting there three years from now

Comment

Which means I forgot to get a cup of tea on arrival. No wonder I'm feeling all a-tither.
                  Sorry I'm late! Happy to oblige now I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Bet the cat's upset too.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      It's two weeks today since I finished at ClientCorp

Suppose I should stop dossing about and get some stuff done… like building this huge pile of flatpack bookcases that's cluttering the living room

If I don't get started on them soon, I'll get used to them and reorganise life around them, and they'll still be sitting there three years from now
                      Indeedy - like ms#4's boxes in the hall that are now approaching their 3rd month. (On top of the amp boxes, now approaching their second year)

Comment

Working...
                      X