• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just for you

Linky Dink

Comment

Bit of rain won't hurt
      as I say 'I was born with a wetsuit'
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Current status: up by Old John, the folly on the hilltop

Bit breezy.

Comment

Current status: up by Old John, the folly on the hilltop

Bit breezy.
          Current status: waiting for the rain to stop so I can go home...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Quite nice really, in a damp, breezy sort of way

Last edited by NickFitz; 24 August 2015, 17:02. Reason: Link to copy on my site, rather than Flickr

Comment

Well there we are:
              1. MOT station phoned up for appointment for ZeitToyota on Wednesday morning
              2. Gas phoned up to arrange for the boiler to be fixed Tuesday afternoon
              3. Builder phoned up re render on chimbly cracking off
              4. Community services phoned up re return of disability stuff for ZeitMater & ZeitPater
              5. Car spares place phoned up for cost of replacement alternator for ZeitFiat

Car spares place couldn't decide which fecking alternator the ZeitFiat required.

Community services informed that a pickup of redundant kit would take a fortnight, so I drove over to Morriston myself.

Popped into Machine Mart on the way back & spent £25.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 24 August 2015, 17:29.

Comment

After taking that panorama, I went down the hill to have a look at some deer that were grazing:

While down there, the weather radar showed that some torrential rain was heading in my direction. So I walked back around the base of the hill, and got back to the car park just as it started to turn heavy, and ended up driving back (via Sainsbury's) on near-flooded main roads, with the rain passing just as I got home; so the timing worked out quite well really

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Well there we are:
                  1. [/
                  Trying to play Hangman?

Comment

Trying to play Hangman?
                    I used the list thingie rather than typing it in the way I normally (very rarely) do.

The result being two errors.

I blame microshaft.

Comment

After taking that panorama, I went down the hill to have a look at some deer that were grazing:

While down there, the weather radar showed that some torrential rain was heading in my direction. So I walked back around the base of the hill, and got back to the car park just as it started to turn heavy, and ended up driving back (via Sainsbury's) on near-flooded main roads, with the rain passing just as I got home; so the timing worked out quite well really
                      That's a lot of Venison !!

Comment

Working...
                      X