• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone me, it's humid.

The dehumidifiers have been doing their best, but they were all full when I got home.

Must have got a good gallon or so out of the 4 of them.

Comment

How To Menstruate

Comment

I see Cilla's going to be buried in the same cemetery as many of my family: Cilla Black to be buried in Liverpool - BBC News

Comment

Today's "present" outside the back door was a dead rodent.

Which particular variety of rodent I don't know it could have been a large mouse or a small rat.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

AS level results day...

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and overcast to start and, by all current predictions, to finish too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      This is quite funny too. (Although I think there's room for 'benefit of the doubt' on his original comment.)

Comment

Working...
                      X