• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    ftfy (well not really but)...
    Starring ???????????? on keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      No such luck here I'm afraid. If only I was off out of here!

To be fair I'm polishing the CV at the moment. Things can only get better...
      Just remember, you can't polish a turd. But you can roll it in glitter
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home!

Four more days…

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Just remember, you can't polish a turd. But you can roll it in glitter
          Etsy is now selling pills that make you poop glitter | Metro News

Comment

All that glisters is not gold.

Comment

Another cwt* of windfalls dumped in the compost.

It's getting more difficult coz the compost heap is now nearly as tall as I am & full of wasps.

*this abbreviation may be found on the back of 1950s exercise books.

Comment

Waiting in for someone to come and collect their eBay purchase. Which is annoying as I have no food in. And I said 'after 6' which, in hindsight, is a bit vague...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Waiting in for someone to come and collect their eBay purchase. Which is annoying as I have no food in. And I said 'after 6' which, in hindsight, is a bit vague...
                  Get dinner delivered.

Comment

More food related nonsense up on t'blog

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Another cwt* of windfalls dumped in the compost.

It's getting more difficult coz the compost heap is now nearly as tall as I am & full of wasps.

*this abbreviation may be found on the back of 1950s exercise books.
                      Long, short, central or imperial cwt?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X