• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all. 5 more days till the weekend freedom.
    FTFM

Comment

In with the hoi polloi again.

I seem to have washed all the showerproofness out of the jacket.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

In with the hoi polloi again.

I seem to have washed all the showerproofness out of the jacket.

Ho hum.

Get some Nikwax spray.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Might be an idea.

Or a new jacket without the showerproofness washed out.

Comment

I'm off

Time to get damp(er) again.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Well, I'm back from my course.

The week I was away was designed to give my colleagues the chance to submit all of the changes we needed to get the project moving as well as talking to some of the awkward squad in the business and removing blockers. I could then come back today and get straight into some proper work.

Anyone care to guess how much of this appears to have been done?

And to top it all the project manager and several other key people have gone off on leave.

Another fruitless week here....

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Well, I'm back from my course.

The week I was away was designed to give my colleagues the chance to submit all of the changes we needed to get the project moving as well as talking to some of the awkward squad in the business and removing blockers. I could then come back today and get straight into some proper work.

Anyone care to guess how much of this appears to have been done?

And to top it all the project manager and several other key people have gone off on leave.

Another fruitless week here....
                  I'm marking time here too, currently reading papers on the ACM site that have no relevance to anything I might be asked to do here. But at least I'm out of here at the end of the week

Comment

I used the word "here" a lot just then, didn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I used the word "here" a lot just then, didn't I?
                      'ere 'ere

Comment

Working...
                      X