• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning

Does logging onto clientco count as working ?
    Definitely. In fact, you should probably put your feet up for an hour or two after that.

Comment

Finally in the office after walking from Moorgate.....

Blooming Northern Line signal failure at Kennington...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        you know most of them offer free tests and you can order the glasses online.
        Better still, there's a place just up the road from me that makes glasses. It's used by opticians, but also deals with the public. Specs at the price the optician pays, and personal service, within five minutes' walk of home - can't beat that!

Comment

It's raining in Blackpool
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

To improve the girl's french we have bought them Harry potter in french to read.

Something that would be utterly impossible 15 years ago took 2 minutes...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Better still, there's a place just up the road from me that makes glasses. It's used by opticians, but also deals with the public. Specs at the price the optician pays, and personal service, within five minutes' walk of home - can't beat that!
              indeed you can't.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I certainly fecking hope so! I've done an hour and a half already this morning!
                2 hours sitting in my shorts drinking coffee!

kerching!

report from last weekend's load just came in. 22 errors. 19 of which caused by the load process.

happy boy!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  To improve the girl's french we have bought them Harry potter in french to read.

Something that would be utterly impossible 15 years ago took 2 minutes...
                  I've got them for the kindle but eldest never got around to reading them. She found it useful to watch French new channels.

Comment

Here we iz, in with the hoi polloi again again.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Mine was good fun. She had a new bit of kit that could photograph the back of my eye, and do a scan on the light sensor cells (or something). It was an extra few quid (£17 I think), but decided it would be worth it as mother has various eye issues.

So I got to see my eyeballs on the screen - she pointed out the optic nerve, blood vessels and stuff. All hunky dory, but I do like to see stuff like that!
                      Fun innit?

My old optician retired & the one I went to in Neath had a shedload of high tech kit that that other one didn't.

Plus the loudest laugh I've heard in a long time.

And all the tests were free.

Comment

Working...
                      X