• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Off to the optician shortly.
    "Will I be able to see nearby plumes of smoke with these?"

Comment

Off to the optician shortly.
      I need to add that to my list of "Things I've been putting off doing due to being at ClientCorp, and will now have time to do but will probably keep putting off because of concerns about money due to not being at ClientCorp any more."

Comment

I suspect I've overdone it a bit over the last couple of days.

Felt quite odd this morning.

Felt better after an early (12 noon) lunch.

Still feeling wiped out.

Washing now in the machine.

Still debating whether or not to do the sheets since it's been raining this morning.

It's nice & blowy though so they out to dry pretty well.

Decisions decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I suspect I've overdone it a bit over the last couple of days.

Felt quite odd this morning.

Felt better after an early (12 noon) lunch.

Still feeling wiped out.

Washing now in the machine.

Still debating whether or not to do the sheets since it's been raining this morning.

It's nice & blowy though so they out to dry pretty well.

Decisions decisions.
          Back to work for a bit of a rest?

The weather radar doesn't seem to expect any more than the odd shower to pass over your neck of the woods for the next couple of hours, and probably not even that later

Comment

Just had my Saturday snooze. Still tired.

Think I need to take a leaf out of the GAL's book and put some washing on.

Comment

I'm on the third load.

Two sheets and my filthy gardening shirt.

Which I washed before putting it in the machine coz it really was filthy.

The gardening trousers are also filthy but I couldn't be arsed to wash those.

Comment

Just had my Saturday snooze. Still tired.
                I was enjoying one of those until the washing machine woke me up.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I'm on the third load.

Two sheets and my filthy gardening shirt.

Which I washed before putting it in the machine coz it really was filthy.

The gardening trousers are also filthy but I couldn't be arsed to wash those.

Still haven't got mine on. Got distracted by arguing on the IPSE forums.
                  Doing it now - clean pants more immediately urgent than IR35.

Comment

Walked the dog, bought some vino, got a replacement cylinder for my sodastream, did some food shopping, had my hair cut, made a jerk marinade for tomorrow's dinner & 'liked' MS's arguments about IR35.

Now time to take the dog to chase some more rabbits and then I need to get ready to go out for dinner.

/Saturday.

Comment

I did some on Thursday night, but I suppose I ought to do some more if I don't want to end up doing it in the week again. But I'll leave it until tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X