• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/15 mins left and thats me done.

One issue fixed, test written to prove the fix.

Comment

Home!

Looks like I can save about four minutes with the new tram bridge over the station

That slightly makes up for the delays caused by the horrendous roadworks that started at this end a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        My holiday starts in 10 minutes.
        Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        : there's £200 spent on dvds from Amazon.

Half of it went on the Hill Street Blues collection.

Let's be careful out there.
        Plenty to see on your holiday then

Comment

I noticed a sign on the tram bridge declaring it to be a "Compulsory Ticket Area" and saying something about a fine; I didn't stop to read it, as obviously I then couldn't disclaim all knowledge of it if one of the Tram People started hassling me for not having a ticket. But it seemed a bit off that they might fine me for simply walking across to the car park.

However, I have dug up the relevant byelaws (PDF), and lo: "No person at a tramstop compulsory ticket area shall be in breach of this Byelaw 20 unless he came there by alighting from a tram"

Presumably it's just a way of being able to fine people who've used the tram without a ticket, even after they've got off.

I may keep a copy of that document on my phone though, just in case some jobsworth tries hassling me

Comment

It's gone all torrential out there again

Comment

Still nice down here.

Salad for tea. However, salad in maison ms comes with a large stack of pringles...

Comment

It came and went quite quickly. Nice sunset now

Comment

Went for a ride after work, ended up going further than I intended and did a 40 mile circuit, including going up and down Old Winchester Hill.

Knackered now...
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Had the rest of the roast pork for dinner

I'm sure two roast dinners in two days won't have any adverse effects on my weight whatsoever

Comment

I had fish, so either it's Tuesday or it's Friday.

And afterwards, following the stewed gooseberries (red) and custard, I excavated one of the paths by the runner bean patch so I can turn same into, guess what?, a lawn.

And the lumps of rock & ash filled in a couple of holes in the back lane.

Forgot to order "Starman" from Amazon this afternoon.

I'll have to do it tomorrow.

I'm sure there's sommat else I wanted too, but I can remember what it was.

Night all.

Comment

Working...
                      X