• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Yes.

Like when the boss buggers off & lets you get on with stuff.

Always a great aid to productivity*.

*it just took me 30 seconds to remember the word "productivity". I think I've got brain rot. Not as bad as the time I couldn't remember the word "anachronism". Took nearly 3 weeks to remember that.
    I have similar where I can only remember the German word for something.

Anachronismus before you ask. Der Anachranismus.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Just had a pimp ask an exploratory question with 5 or 6 obscure skills, obliquely related prefixed with "I know its a big ask but desperately need....", now I have all those skills in question, am available in the next two weeks and the rate is good, however one of the skills is Biztalk which I rate even lower than Dynamics CRM and vowed never to touch that again!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Home time, I sacrifice myself to the gods of Traffic and pray that the A1 isn't a nightmare this week

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just been contacted by Paige at IP-say wanting a "headshot" by the end of the day for the elections mailing. Gave Mr ms an excuse to get out all his expensive seldom-used photography kit. Stuck on some slap and got some piccies - waiting to see how they come out.

On my top half I'm wearing a blouse. On my bottom half (not in shot), stockings, suspenders, high-heels and crotchless panties. You reckon that'll get me some votes?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Just been contacted by Paige at IP-say wanting a "headshot" by the end of the day for the elections mailing. Gave Mr ms an excuse to get out all his expensive seldom-used photography kit. Stuck on some slap and got some piccies - waiting to see how they come out.

On my top half I'm wearing a blouse. On my bottom half (not in shot), stockings, suspenders, high-heels and crotchless panties. You reckon that'll get me some votes?
            Not if they're hand-me-downs from MF

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Have I missed something? You running for office?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Have I missed something? You running for office?
                She and theFaqqer are standing in the IPSE cc elections...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  She and theFaqqer are standing in the IPSE cc elections...
                  I should really join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I should really join IPSE
                    Ms posted a link for a £10 Amazon referral yesterday (you both get it I think)
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Must say, the "Fun Day Event" is working out quite well so far. With nobody here disturbing me and no scheduled work (as the new sprint doesn't start till next week), I'm having fun putting together some useful tools to make work slightly less arduous

Comment

Working...
                      X