• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    The view is exactly as promised but I have to tilt my neck to see hms Belfast.

Also got a lovely view of city hall
    Can you see into the gardens of the Tower?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I wonder if the cleaner has finished in the bogs.

I'm dying for a slash.
      Oh, that's so much betterer.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Can you see into the gardens of the Tower?
        Sadly not that high up.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Links! Get your lovely links, hot off the TCP/IP connection now, in General (specifically)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Links! Get your lovely links, hot off the TCP/IP connection now, in General (specifically)
            Speaking of which there's a lovely fried chicken recipe on da blog
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Also managed to score another gig as a wine and food consultant for a wine bar.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Also managed to score another gig as a wine and food consultant for a wine bar.
                Sounds better than it looks, one of my brothers is thinking of opening one and wants me to advise, payment will be in wine whenever I get to visit.

Am well jealous as it's something I'd like to do as my plan c

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sounds better than it looks, one of my brothers is thinking of opening one and wants me to advise, payment will be in wine whenever I get to visit.

Am well jealous as it's something I'd like to do as my plan c
                  Sounds good

I'm going to try that chicken recipe if I can find out where to get buttermilk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sounds good

I'm going to try that chicken recipe if I can find out where to get buttermilk
                    Buy some double cream, make your own butter and you get buttermilk as a by product
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Buy some double cream, make your own butter and you get buttermilk as a by product
                      Then what do I do with the butter?

(I don't use much in the way of dairy products… the last two packets of butter I've bought expired before ever being opened.)

Comment

Working...
                      X