• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Afternoon
        How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          How did it go?
          Not sure, one of those interviews whereby they don't give away much.

I'm not convinced meself, will wait and see.

Last one with another company I thought went well and ended up being a no-go.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not sure, one of those interviews whereby they don't give away much.

I'm not convinced meself, will wait and see.

Last one with another company I thought went well and ended up being a no-go.
            Fingers crossed nonetheless
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Fingers crossed nonetheless
                Eyes, ears , arms and legs too!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Eyes, ears , arms and legs too!
                  Heads, shoulders, knees and toes?

Comment

Today's exciting news is that the automated tool I built to apply a modification to ~70 Chef cookbooks, which I set running immediately before leaving yesterday, has instead ****ed most of them hard due to the unfortunate omission of a newline character in a string, which just so happened not to affect the three or four I tested on

Having rendered them inoperative, the script then uploaded the changes to the main Git repository, where they triggered the Continuous Integration server to try to test and deploy them, causing almost everything to fail and turn red

Current status: knocking together a script containing methods like "is_****ed?" and "un****" during the lunch break from the planning session

Comment

Afternoon

Warm grey and a bit sticky here today.

Comment

Working...
                      X