• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night all.

Comment

Two minor nits about The Wire in HD: in the title sequence when you see the CCTV camera's view of the stone being thrown at it, it's apparently a 16:9 aspect ratio but low resolution B&W camera; and in one closeup of Bubbles, it's obvious that the missing tooth on the right of his mouth is an actual tooth with a black veneer.

Still, one mustn't be fussy. It's generally excellent

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Night all.

Goodnight

Comment

Forgot to change the alarm.

Comment

Everyone still in bed?

Comment

Nope mad tidying up before Chinese exchange student arrives. I don't have a clue why we have her staying I think I missed the second family discussion which overruled the first one where everyone except Mrs eek said no...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Nope mad tidying up before Chinese exchange student arrives. I don't have a clue why we have her staying I think I missed the second family discussion which overruled the first one where everyone except Mrs eek said no...
                It'll be fun - interesting for the eek jrs to learn about another culture.

Comment

Afternoon all.

Looks like I've lost my opportunity to see the last Vulcan.

Too knackered to bother.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Bit overcast here, but not in an imminent-rain kind of way

I have nothing in for breakfast, and I'm quite hungry. I suppose I'd better go shopping

Comment

Just been & done that.

Now waiting for my steak & kidney pud to warm up.

It's a non nukeable one, so I gently nuked it a bit then stuck it in the oven.

Maybe I should buy one of those little ovens from Lidl, being little they'd warm up quicker.

Comment

Working...
                      X