• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    wibble
    wobble
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Nice sunset out the back this evening. Nothing too dressy or overstated, just some pleasing colours and bits of cloud

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Nice sunset out the back this evening. Nothing too dressy or overstated, just some pleasing colours and bits of cloud
        You could have made 20 more posts with that...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thornton's birthday cake. Nom.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You could have made 20 more posts with that...
            Couldn't be bothered. Tired

Think I'll have a beer before bedtime though

Comment

Oh, today we got the news from ClientCorp management that everything's moving to The Cloud (which in this case means AWS). The corollary of this is that the majority of the work we've done over the last six months will now be thrown unceremoniously away

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Oh, today we got the news from ClientCorp management that everything's moving to The Cloud (which in this case means AWS). The corollary of this is that the majority of the work we've done over the last six months will now be thrown unceremoniously away
                golden gate software the best kind, no support calls!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  ommm...
                  ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Night all.

Comment

Soon be the weekend!

Mind you, I should have been departing ClientCorp for the bench tomorrow. I was quite looking forward to it; but then again, the company bank account is looking forward to more remittances

And come October, if no extension is forthcoming or (more likely) I can't take any more, I won't have to worry about finding another gig until next year

Although then, if the expenses crap becomes reality, I won't be able to afford to work anyway

But: Friday tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X