• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking at

http://cdn.lolwot.com/wp-content/upl...lly-have-9.jpg

It's a bizarre photoshop job.

Comment

In other news:

BoredNow(tm).

Time I drilled the pcbs.

Comment

Finished filling in the passport form last Monday sent off tuesday morning.
        Email friday saying passport was being processed don't do anything for at least 3 weeks.
        Email today saying passport is being printed.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Very hard to summon up enthusiasm for ClientCorp work when there's an iPad full of Twitter next to me
          For me, cleaning the oven is more appealing than clientco work!

Comment

So we can all visit my mother before she dies, Mrs BP is spending next weekend in London. Just booked the hotel. She will then spend a couple of days in Eastbourne to distress.

So at least we have a family dinner Friday night, lunch at my sister's on Saturday(she has just got a puppy too!), dinner with friends Saturday night and a day at a national trust property on Sunday.

Comment

everyone is talking about doing their ironman/racing....

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                everyone is talking about doing their ironman/racing....
                Who is everyone?

And I thought you only cared about rowing now? And I am not sure if I mean row as in a boat along a river or row where you argue and make people cry.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So we can all visit my mother before she dies, Mrs BP is spending next weekend in London. Just booked the hotel. She will then spend a couple of days in Eastbourne to distress.

So at least we have a family dinner Friday night, lunch at my sister's on Saturday(she has just got a puppy too!), dinner with friends Saturday night and a day at a national trust property on Sunday.
                  Depending on where Mrs BP wants to end up try either Waddesdon Manor (utterly ott), West Wycombe Park (if you go also do the Hellfire caves) or Chartwell...

Waddesdon probably needs the whole day...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Useful Tips I Always Forget About Until It's Too Late no. 473: have a big dinner before you go to the dentist, because you definitely won't be eating one afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Depending on where Mrs BP wants to end up try either Waddesdon Manor (utterly ott), West Wycombe Park (if you go also do the Hellfire caves) or Chartwell...

Waddesdon probably needs the whole day...
                      Waddesdon is one of my favourite National Trust places. I took a prospective girlfriend there in 1985 just after I had bought my first car! She was very impressed - that's all I can say as there are Ladies present.

I don't like Chartwell. The café is not up to much. Though the house is amazing.

As we are based round Sidcup, we are thinking of Batemans. Had a great day out there - though only been the once. I seem to remember it involves going down the A21 which can be painful - though I want to see how they are getting on with the bypass just South of Tonbridge.

Comment

Working...
                      X