• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

And what a lovely morning it is!

Comment

Indeed it is! Morning!

Breakfast and then a brisk walk in the sunshine.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        And what a lovely morning it is!
        That fiery orb of the heavens is back

Comment

New monitor is about 45 minutes away, apparently - I can track the driver on a map on the DPD site. He's just made delivery 30, and I'm delivery 43
          Last edited by NickFitz; 27 June 2015, 09:22.

Comment

He's by the cathedral now - maybe he's delivering something to Richard III

Comment

He's taking his time over delivery 35. It's at some shops about a mile away. Maybe he delivers there a lot, and they make him a cup of tea.

Comment

Looks like he's at the Black Horse now

Comment

Now he's at FLC's favourite restaurant up the road

Comment

It's here!

Comment

It seems pretty awesome, but I'm somewhat hampered by not having anything to connect to it other than my in-car video camera

I need to get a Display Port adapter from the Apple Store when doing the shopping. Mind you, my MacBook Air isn't physically capable of putting out a video signal that would fill such a hi-res screen

Not a problem as I'm planning to hook it up to the iMac I'll be buying Real Soon Now - except I'll also need a bigger desk to fit them both on

Comment

Working...
                      X