• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    You can suggest what ever you like sweeite, doesn't mean I will understand it

This was created the same way every other bit of "coding" I have ever done, by reverse engineering something else so it does what I need it to do!
    Wasn't MF after a VBA coder? You could be in there!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Wasn't MF after a VBA coder? You could be in there!
      Erm, I am washing my hair that day!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Go for the 15" Pro with the upgraded processor and you are over the £2k mark anyway.
        No need. I now use a remote desktop for most work so the macbook is the perfect size for most of my needs..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So, ClientCorp has been prepping everybody for their big day out tomorrow, with regular emails and so forth. Among the FAQs was the question of whether the canteen, meeting rooms, and suchlike would be available, to which the answer was that no, they would not: they were taking the opportunity of all employees being offsite to do some work on the building which would, they said, "seriously inconvenience" anybody trying to work in there, "particularly on the first floor" (where we're based).

It's only today that I find that, despite this, contractors were still expected - at least by the team I'm in - to be there as normal

I informed them that, what with the plan to turn the place into a building site for the day and the fact that I'd be leaving early afternoon anyway to go to the dentist, I wasn't going to bother travelling up to Nottingham at all tomorrow. They were perfectly happy with this, so tomorrow is a WFH day

I've just discovered that I haven't got their VPN configured on the work laptop, though

Looks like I might as well do some work on my Mac instead, given that I'm not supposed to access the net on their laptop other than via the VPN

Comment

Sooooooo

Comment

Just signed up as a Labour Supporter for vote in their leadership elections.

Its only £3 at https://supporters.labour.org.uk/leadership/1... Now where is the evil laugh emoticon....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Sooooooo

Lot of it about

I was thinking I might have a beer or two tonight as I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, but this tooth just sucks all the joy out of life. And I've got a temperature because of it

Just waiting for the post-dinner (scouse, because it's like soup but lumpier) painkiller to kick in, and I'll crash out myself

Comment

urgh! hayfever is killing me...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

i really need to go to sleep...knackered
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Tempted for the OnePlus Two...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X