• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train is back to front this morning, which means when I get off at Paddington it will be right in front of McDonalds. It must be fate.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        On the plus side, I'm buggering off early so I can go to Dublin for the weekend
        Nice

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Home!

It was no longer foggy on the way back - I could see the cows and everything

In fact, from the Fosse Way, there are a number of places where I can get a glimpse of the windmill next to the place on the farm

And, the other day, it was finally clear enough for me to confirm that, from one spot on a hill north of the city, I can see a windmill right across the far side of the city. I thought I'd seen it a couple of times, but it was so indistinct I thought it was my eyes playing tricks; but I could definitely make it out. I think it might be one near the M1, in which case it's about twenty miles away
          Is this yer classic windmill or one of them Diver type monstrosities?

You can see the Ffynnon Oer windmills from the Gower, as I discovered when I exited a church after a funeral, and there they were, as plain as a pikestaff.

What's a pikestaff?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Chips, sausages, and beans for dinner
            Bacon, liver and onions for tea.

It was very nice.

I actually remembered to fry the onions first this time.

And the bacon wasn't quite burned dark brown either.

I may be wrong, but I may have exhausted the bacon stores in the freezer.

Last packet was best before 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Ommm...
              ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                Train is back to front this morning, which means when I get off at Paddington it will be right in front of McDonalds. It must be fate.
                I hate it when that happens with FGW, it means there's miles further to walk to get on & get off.

Comment

Hayfever has struck.

Eyes dreadful.

Found last year's packet of eyedrops in the fridge.

Last year I started eyedropping on the 11th of June.

Just like this year.

The eyes have it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Cloudy here. But it's Friday!!!!!

Comment

Can't access agency system to enter timesheet. I'll have to phone them and they don't open until 9
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X