• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Lovely drive up to the Lake District this morning, hate to think what its gonna be like in the dark and dank of winter but enjoy it so far, learning where all the over takeing spots are on the A65 as the number of numty sunday drivers even at half seven in the morning is shocking!

Just check the NSV portal and SC still "In progress" on the plus side at the weekend I bought a rather nice new notepad (I usually use my iPad but not allowed to bring it on site) so copying over two weeks worth of meeting notes should kill some time.

Coffee anyone?
    Rymans have some nice soft "leather" ones for £4 each at the moment. I have them in all the colours as I could and I've finally used all my boo.com books
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Rymans have some nice soft "leather" ones for £4 each at the moment. I have them in all the colours as I could and I've finally used all my boo.com books
      Have a rather nice "Black by Red and Black" moleskin, with the iconic red elastic band to hold it in place, nice little touch is an A4 manila wallet in the back to hold loose papers etc.

Have had to dig out my "grown up pen" too, nicely weghted when in the hand but need to get a new ink cartridge for it.

[SimonMac in Patrick Bateman Mode]
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Have a rather nice "Black by Red and Black" moleskin, with the iconic red elastic band to hold it in place, nice little touch is an A4 manila wallet in the back to hold loose papers etc.

Have had to dig out my "grown up pen" too, nicely weghted when in the hand but need to get a new ink cartridge for it.

[SimonMac in Patrick Bateman Mode]
        Pens are Pen Type-A – CW&T (gives a lovely pop which can be used to start meetings) or http://www.amazon.com/rOtring-Series.../dp/B001A1POTK .

The books seem to be rip off versions of the moleskin. Can't complain at £4 each. When I am old I will write in purple...

Comment

Morning all

Another week at client co. beckons.

Cloudy with sunny spells. Warmish.

IoW obscured as someone has pulled the blinds on the window.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Links are up, for those who want them

Comment

4.9 weeks left here, barring extensions…

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Sorry was updating CV and linked in profiles... Don't really want to look but its the Maria Celeste on this project at the moment...

It may be better to jump before being pushed and as I want to be fussy I better start looking early...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Sorry was updating CV and linked in profiles... Don't really want to look but its the Maria Celeste on this project at the moment...

It may be better to jump before being pushed and as I want to be fussy I better start looking early...
                    That bad there? Or recent "ooops" causing problems and you want to bail before the fallout?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

That bad there? Or recent "ooops" causing problems and you want to bail before the fallout?
                      More discovery pm took eyes off the ball and no work is scheduled. I'm probably safe as I sit on mission critical project directly talking to the end client but that's going smoothly and fills max 1 hour a week
                      Last edited by eek; 8 June 2015, 15:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X