• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    En route to be Tantalized. Just waiting for Mr Bunk's train to get in.
    Ooh, have fun!

(Bit late, I know, but it's the thought that counts.)

Comment

Finished clearing out gran's loft
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hic. Burp!

Comment

Home again, jiggedy jig.

(Good food, good wine, good company, full review when I'm awake and sober...)

Comment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 08:00.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, though the overnight rain seems to have mostly passed over now

Comment

Morning all

Grey and miserable here this morning after glorious sunshine yesterday. Bike ride and geocaching in the morning followed by a drive over to Skeg Vegas for chips and a couple more geocaches (and an excuse for MrsB to give the new car a decent run out).

Having been woken me at 6:00 by Cat knocking repeatedly on the bedroom door (it doesn't shut shut quite flush so can be rattled against the frame) I fed him and went back to bed. On emerging later it seems he didn't appreciate it, and had thrown it up again in his bed at the top of the stairs. First job of the day became cleaning it up.

Second job was feeding him again to shut him up and stop him following me around yelling at me about being hungry.

Having consumed 2nd breakfast he then thanked me for that by going out in the garden in the pouting rain, getting thoroughly soaked and then coming back in and jumping on my lap without warning. He has now retied to his bed in the office and is sleeping it off.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X