• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:48.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:48.

Comment

discovered why the Logitech Squeezebox in our bedroom was playing up.

Looks like I need to open up the box and replace all the capacitors. Last time I did that was 20 odd years ago so I may pm zeity and ask if he's up to a bit of careful soldering..
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Got bored. So I've fixed the code which I planned to spend the rest of the week working on.

This is not going well but opens the rest of the week to rapidly reading up on the changes in the latest version of CRM...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Got auto-nagged about a couple of ClientCorp training things I needed to do again. Apparently we're still not supposed to rattle suspicious parcels that tick or bleep, to see if we can guess what's in them

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Ah, tulip - just heard one of ms#3's mate's mother killed herself last week.

ms#3 and his mate were right little tulips as teenagers/young adults. I remember sitting in her kitchen in tears - she was the stronger one. His mate had sorted himself out in recent years - has a reasonable job, partner, kid. ms#3 saw his mother a few weeks back - seemed upbeat and happy.

Haven't seen her since they left school, and wouldn't count her as more than an acquaintance, but still sad when anyone gets that desperate.
              Sorry to hear that , something like that is always too close, maybe this will make you smile?

One of Mrs V's friends opened up yesterday, she is broke (through no fault of her own) and can't feed the kids, cue Mrs V emptying the cupboards to make up food parcels.

Gosh I got lucky in love. Good job - I'm rubbish at cards,
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Extension paperwork just come through. I suppose that's a boom.

Comment

Comment

it is indeed!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:49.

Comment

Working...
                      X