• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Another sunny one, by the looks of things

Comment

Morning

Bright and sunny morning.

To paraphrase Lennon and McCartney, IoW seems to have vanished in the haze.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

HyperD's first restaurant thingy (not sure what the proper term is!) on Sat 30th in West Byfleet - 12 course tasting menu for £50.

I'm going if anyone else fancies it. Bunk is too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          HyperD's first restaurant thingy (not sure what the proper term is!) on Sat 30th in West Byfleet - 12 course tasting menu for £50.

Will need to confirm 100% but I'm in the area (well 30 miles away that weekend). Won't be able to drink though as I'm driving...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Would do but will be back up north unfortunately.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Its eldests AS French resit exam today.
                I dont know why she is resiting it. She got an A last year, but she is striving for perfection and is shooting for an A* overall.

Comment

I've been so busy at home that I've not had the chance to watch this weeks Game of Thrones. So I downloaded it from skygo and put it on the ipad.

I watched a bit late last night and then some on the train this morning but I still have 11mins left. That should make the journey home more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Its eldests AS French resit exam today.
                    I dont know why she is resiting it. She got an A last year, but she is striving for perfection and is shooting for an A* overall.
                    If she gets a lower grade is she able to choose to use the original A, or is the original disqualified when you choose to resit?

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 07:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X