• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    At end client. Should I enter psychcandy on their naughty list
    You work for Santa Claus?

Comment

I have lost count the number of times I have signed the Official Secrets Act, which means I have also lost count the number of times I have though to myself what a stupid and pointless exercise as you don't need to sign the form to be subject to the act, as thats how laws work!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning, all.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I have lost count the number of times I have signed the Official Secrets Act, which means I have also lost count the number of times I have though to myself what a stupid and pointless exercise as you don't need to sign the form to be subject to the act, as thats how laws work!
          Someone criticizing Official Secrets Act! Thumbscrews out!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Mother safely dumped at hospital. Had some trouble persuading her it really wasn't necessary to take the kitchen sink for a one night stay, but we got there in the end. She's convinced she's going to die today which made for a cheerful morning. The risk of death is only about 1 in 300 for this procedure, so it's pretty unlikely.
            Hope all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              You work for Santa Claus?
              No end client is a government department. I think I've left enough clues as to the client and exact project I'm working on
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I was nearly killed this morning at the Clifton Roundabout. Where the A20 meets the A205(Sarf Circ).

Lorry driver appeared to be going straight. Then did a left with no indication.

To be fair I would only nearly have been killed if I did not assume that every other vehicle was out to kill me. I always keep well clear....

Comment

Morning all

Crap drive down this morning. Howling wind and rain all the way.

IoW drifting in and out of view through the deluge.

New toy to play with later though- Coutsesy of MyCo. sustainable transport policy

Last edited by DaveB; 18 May 2015, 10:23.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Back from end client and written up investigation summary report...

Now back to the current project I'm working on rather than the one from 9 months ago......

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Ironically the only times I've worked with data that I would actually call secret or important I've never been asked to sign it....

Comment

Working...
                      X