• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 13 August 2016, 22:12.

Comment

Going through the cats' litter tray with the scoop reminds me of 'panning for gold' at the fairground

Comment

Poking around car insurance quotes. Being aged and decrepit, I thought I'd give Saga and Age UK a try. The worthless gits want about twice as much as other insurers are quoting on the price comparison sites

In fact, it's about as much for one car as I'm paying now for both. They can sod off

Comment

Well I've just purchased a new vacuum cleaner after finally accepting that my 28 year old Electrolux can no longer suck the skin off Zeity's rice pudding.

I can't help but think that my new Vax won't last as long but it does have a 6 year guarantee so we'll see how it goes.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Going through the cats' litter tray with the scoop reminds me of 'panning for gold' at the fairground
            don't use your teeth to check its a real nugget.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              75th?
              not often you get liked for telling a lady she is celebrating a 75th birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Brunch!

Baked asparagus and rocket salad, with a poached egg, black pudding and bacon, made a dressing of balsamic, mustard, lemon juice and sweetener.
                now I'm hungry!

Comment

Pork shoulder in the oven. I don't often cook pork.

Ought to go fetch mother. She's having two stents done tomorrow, so is a bit anxious.

Comment

Why is it that when the kittens stand exactly where I want to put their food, it's cute; but when mother stands exactly where the car door has to open, it's annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Why is it that when the kittens stand exactly where I want to put their food, it's cute; but when mother stands exactly where the car door has to open, it's annoying!
                      Because kittens are cute, you can fill in the rest yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X