• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really starting to appreciate weekly invoicing.

Sure, it's a little more admin, but it's a 5 minute job at the weekend and I find seeing the bank balance go up weekly much nicer than a lump sum every month.

Comment

Unbelievably flatulent this morning.

It's good to share.
      ^put that light out before we all die.

Comment

Turkey Bacon != Real Bacon
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It doesn't appear to be real turkey too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Given that the cats currently known as This one and That one look very similar, I wonder if we can get away with one pet insurance policy....

I bet a lot of people do that!
            Noses are completely different.

Also the vet will insert an RFGID tag, his / her records will refer to that.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

ZeitBoredNow(tm).

Revision is being done.

Even more boring than the first time through.

I was quite inspired by the enthusiasm of The Esteemed Customer Who Turned Up 40 minutes late.

Comment

Morning All,

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                4:18:48 by the looks of it. for MrsP!
                Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Originally posted by vetran View Post

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I've just figured out WTF that means.

Congrats etc.
                Cheers all. After months of hearing all about training regimes, being briefly woken by 6:30 alarms before going back to sleep, having a designated driver and having to eat out at italian restaurants because someone needs the carbs, I did it! I made it through to the finish line (well around the back to the greeting area).

Mrs P managed to beat last year's time by 10 mins and that was on a flat course with only 200 runners. So she's well happy. I had a great weekend on the sidelines with her running buddy's other halves although I'm not entirely sure that shouting "Come on Altzheimers" or "You can do it Parkinsons" is the best way to show support.

Comment

Fire alarm at ClientCorp. In a car park

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Fire alarm at ClientCorp. In a car park
                    Are there flames?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      In other news: All timesheets approved and invoice has just been uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X