• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby bp managed his first facebook post! Neither my wife or I were aware!

Its a picture of the TV with some random letters. Quite appropriate for facebook.....

Comment

My landlord found a chicken in the cul-de-sac earlier! Its gone now. I hope it finds it home before dark. In Sidcup there are loads of foxes. Its survival chances are slim overnight.

Comment

Well there we are, Friday tea cooked & eaten.

Fish.

As is only right and proper.

Hurrah! for Super Monkey Car!

Hurrah! for chicken.

Boo for onset of hayfever.

Ho <sneeze> fecking <sneeze> hum <sneeze>

Comment

Well that advice leaflet from the hospital is bang on.

"Treatment sites may blister".

They are not fecking wrong there.

I shall refrain from bursting same though.

Comment

I think I'll probably go to the Chinese tonight.

All week I've been quite in the mood for fish and chips, but had stuff in that needed eating. Now I can have them, and I'm no longer in the mood for them

Comment

The owner of the chicken turned up. Apparently it is a pedigree! A bantam.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                The owner of the chicken turned up. Apparently it is a pedigree! A bantam.

Lucky it didn't end up as Pedigree Chum

Comment

I set out for the Chinese, but caught a whiff of the chip shop (they're almost opposite one another), and ended up getting haddock & chips instead

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    My landlord found a chicken in the cul-de-sac earlier! Its gone now. I hope it finds it home before dark. In Sidcup there are loads of foxes. Its survival chances are slim overnight.
                    The chicken just emailed me. It's home safe and sound.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh the relief.

I've been really worried about the chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X