• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops just seen the tag for this thread

Quite hurtful.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Oops just seen the tag for this thread

Quite hurtful.
      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I agree.
        WSS

Comment

Just been contacted by Paige at IP-say wanting a "headshot" by the end of the day for the elections mailing. Gave Mr ms an excuse to get out all his expensive seldom-used photography kit. Stuck on some slap and got some piccies - waiting to see how they come out.

On my top half I'm wearing a blouse. On my bottom half (not in shot), stockings, suspenders, high-heels and crotchless panties. You reckon that'll get me some votes?

you trying to over excite Mr MS - do you have him well insured?

Good luck
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Mezze thinking Greek tonight.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Worth joining for the IR35.
              Indeed. A friend of mine has an ongoing IR35 investigation, which is being handled by the PCG/IPSE. HMRC started by sending several pages of questions, demanding all kinds of information under pain of terrible consequences. The expert dealing with her case got the info from her to answer the first question, then simply struck out all of the rest of them and sent them back to HMRC with the comment "None of this information is relevant to your investigation."

She's optimistic about the eventual outcome

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Indeed. A friend of mine has an ongoing IR35 investigation, which is being handled by the PCG/IPSE. HMRC started by sending several pages of questions, demanding all kinds of information under pain of terrible consequences. The expert dealing with her case got the info from her to answer the first question, then simply struck out all of the rest of them and sent them back to HMRC with the comment "None of this information is relevant to your investigation."

She's optimistic about the eventual outcome
                Good stuff. The more people who join IPSE, the greater their influence to prevent nonsense like this in the first place. I'm not convinced by their current direction (which is why I'm standing) but I can see the logic behind it - and I still reckon we're a lot better off with them than if they did't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I should really join IPSE
                  I am going to. Just to vote for MS.

The formation of my limited company is totally incidental....

Comment

Our place in Wales has a 2 meter wall. The eldest of our 4 cats cannot get up. So when Mrs BP had decking done she had some cat steps installed!

3 cats worked out how to use it, the elderly one did not. So Mrs BP showed him how to use it making cat noises.

Then found some workmen looking at her!

Comment

Chicken Curry with rice for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X