• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    An hour into the change and we are already 20 mins behind schedule, this bodes well
    Could be worse last release here was done in 7 hours instead of 18.....

We spent hours trying to work out what bits they had failed to do correctly but it turned out that a properly specified server takes 20% of the time to run queries compared to a cobbled together over-resourced VM...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      No credit or link back to your website of course!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Spicy tomato and chickpea soup for lunch.

The ride home may be wind assisted!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Swans are even bigger. With a mean gleam in their eyes.
          Indeed. There don't seem to be any swans on the canal; not posh enough for them, I suppose. We just get a bunch of geese, assorted mallards, and one white duck which hangs out with the mallards. Oh, and I saw a solitary moorhen the other day.

Comment

Indeed. There don't seem to be any swans on the canal; not posh enough for them, I suppose. We just get a bunch of geese, assorted mallards, and one white duck which hangs out with the mallards too. Oh, and I saw a solitary moorhen the other day.
            I've been chased down the road by a flock of geese. While on horseback, with the feathery bastards pecking at the horses feet.

To be fair, the horse wasn't that bothered. Just gave them a look at carried on as normal.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              No credit or link back to your website of course!
              It isn't on my website

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I've been chased down the road by a flock of geese. While on horseback, with the feathery bastards pecking at the horses feet.

To be fair, the horse wasn't that bothered. Just gave them a look at carried on as normal.
                Horses are cool

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Spicy tomato and chickpea soup for lunch.

The ride home may be wind assisted!
                  pork and stuffing sarnie for me

Comment

It isn't on my website
                    How did they pick it up then? Unless they read CUK!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Horses are cool
                      When they're not frightened of umbrellas.

Comment

Working...
                      X