• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't opened the curtains yet, so can't comment on the weather. Bit windy in here though.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Pinky-orange dawn over the shop earlier; now the sun's up, it's rather bright out there

No frost either

Comment

Morning

It's that annoying bit of the year where it's cold enough in the mornings that I need an extra layer riding into the office, but warm enough come 5pm that I need one layer less. Which means carting extra kit about in the backpack until the mornings catch up.

In other news. Cold, bright, hazy, with the promise of blue skys and sunshine. IoW lost in the aforementioned haze.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Morning

It's that annoying bit of the year where it's cold enough in the mornings that I need an extra layer riding into the office, but warm enough come 5pm that I need one layer less. Which means carting extra kit about in the backpack until the mornings catch up.

In other news. Cold, bright, hazy, with the promise of blue skys and sunshine. IoW lost in the aforementioned haze.
            You could just allow a pile of sweaty jumpers to accumulate under your desk.

Comment

Ambled up the canal to ClientCorp. Geese are quite big, aren't they?

Luckily, all these ones were doing was bimbling about on the water

Comment

Good Morning All

Sky looks like a top to bottom colour gradient from blue to hazyblueygrey to grey

I also had to tackle the jacket/no jacket dilemma this morning and in the end I decided more pockets was better than being slightly warm. YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  You could just allow a pile of sweaty jumpers to accumulate under your desk.
                  In this case it would be sweaty lycra
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning

Winter coat was swapped for lightweight north face jacket.

Beautiful morning in brum

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ambled up the canal to ClientCorp. Geese are quite big, aren't they?

Luckily, all these ones were doing was bimbling about on the water
                      Swans are even bigger. With a mean gleam in their eyes.

Morning all.

Managed to leave in work the hospital letter I need this morning.

So guess where I have to go first.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X