• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Finally got SMS working, by dint of entering certain mystical incantations involving * and # along with various numbers
        As in *4#*ing thing!
        Last edited by mudskipper; 10 April 2015, 05:37.

Comment

Morning all

Looks like its going to be another sunny day.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another rosy one

Overslept, so must dash

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            As in *4#*ing thing!
            More "As in **5005*7672*+ 447802092035#"

Comment

Was going to cycle today, but have wasted too much time getting riled on the ipse forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Copy and paste the spreadsheet as an attachement to the invoice. Write up the invoice for X days at Y rate with detailed breakdown provided in attachment Z.
                Cheers Dave. I am grateful for your input.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Morning

Comment

"Broken-down lorry at a major junction? Certainly sir, just follow the A46."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      "Broken-down lorry at a major junction? Certainly sir, just follow the A46."

Reading about CBT at the moment. It's not a stressful situation, it's your cognition of the situation that is making you stressed. Any help?
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X