• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by mudskipper; 2 April 2015, 05:50.

Comment

Feeling very gloomy at the thought of another 6 months at clientCo. Not that there's anything wrong with clientCo, and there's a hell of a lot that's right (5 mins down the road, fair amount of flexibility, 4 days/week to give me chance of keeping on top of clientB), just been there too long... Hmmm.
      Last edited by mudskipper; 2 April 2015, 05:49.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Feeling very gloomy at the thought of another 6 months at clientCo. Not that there's anything wrong with clientCo, and there's a hell of a lot that's right (5 mins down the road, fair amount of flexibility, 4 days/week to give me chance of keeping on top of clientB), just been there too long... Hmmm.
        Keep calm, carry on invoicing, carry on looking?

Comment

Morning

Grey, gloomy and windy here. Isle of Wight just about visible through the murk. EDIT: No longer visible.

1:00 pm finish today, then the drive home.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Yes, variety is important. I think liking, even needing, that kind of change is one of the things that makes someone COTBAC. And, conversely, those who prefer the stability of a regular routine aren't going to be truly happy contracting, no matter how good the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              1:00 pm finish today, then the drive home.
              4pm here, but not such a long drive

Comment

Egg, Bacon, Sausage, Fried Slice, Beans.

That is all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Yes, variety is important. I think liking, even needing, that kind of change is one of the things that makes someone COTBAC. And, conversely, those who prefer the stability of a regular routine aren't going to be truly happy contracting, no matter how good the money is.
                  WNFS.

Even in my permie days in the dim and distant past I'd get bored after 18 months / 2 years and change jobs.

Longest gig I've ever done was the last but one which was 2.5 years and I was actually gratefull when they eventually canned me.

Comment

Bored Now.

Comment

Morning all.

Another grey cold sunless day.

Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
                      X