• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Six hours allocated for that task. Took me an hour, much of which was spent staring blankly at the screen thinking about how boring it was, and how much I hate "enterprise software" UI (not the Star Trek kind).

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Think I'll be updating my cv at the weekend
      I'll be getting my motorcycle ready at the weekend

I am 90% sure that this back pain will piss on my parade

Comment

And now it's freezing cold, windy, grey, and, to cap it all, raining.

Comment

The contract App developer apparently "handed in his notice" even before he started work. Wonder if £500/day wasn't good enough for him.

Off home in a bit and then a long walk along the Leeds liverpool canal

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            The contract App developer apparently "handed in his notice" even before he started work. Wonder if £500/day wasn't good enough for him.

Off home in a bit and then a long walk along the Leeds liverpool canal
            He's probably a CUKker and realised he'd be working with you.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

test please delete

It it hasn't been coined before, I'm creating the term "office bollocktics" no not that little notes that you get from NLYUK but the crappy office politics that you have to endure on ClientCo's site.

ClinetCo and ConsultancyCo are in a pissing match, ClientCo has not paid ConsultancyCo's out standing invoices so they in turn are not ordering anymore kit for ClientCo, but they have not told ClientCo so when they asked me to put a small order through I told them it's not gonna happen due to answer previously given.

ClientCo are up in arms as they say ConsultancyCo are being petty, ConsultancyCo are screaming at me for telling ClientCo what the hadn't!

20 days left, not that I'm counting!
              Last edited by SimonMac; 1 April 2015, 16:09.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

ClientCo manager AWOL so no signed timesheet for March

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I thought I was having a bad day
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    And now it's freezing cold, windy, grey, and, to cap it all, raining.
                    However, my beef stew was very nice and made up for a lot.

And I've occupied myself with some furniture polishing (place now stinks of polish) and sorting out the recycling.

And it's still raining.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Bummer

Comment

Working...
                      X