• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    yes thats probably right
    Still, more for this other bod than for you, so there's that

Comment

ok so, firstly...the agency finally offered me an extension...

altho...the role is now a hybrid role...

they asked my how much i wanted (before telling me the role is changing)...

after I told them...they thought about it and came back with a counter offer of £10 quid less

I told them no so they thought about it some more and then accepted...

then I was called in to clientco head honcho's office and told that someone in the "team" will be booted out soon and I need to fill that gap...don't say anything yet as they think you are going...until we have a "word"

erm...not sure what to make of this? is it a or a
      I'd go with

Well done !! Keep calm and carry on eating "parmesan"

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        4 Morning Rituals That Will Transform Your LifeHigher Perspective

Water, green juice, jumping jacks, then sex.

Just wait there love - I'll only be a few minutes. I'll be a bit sweaty, busting for a pee and might have spinach between me teeth, but you'll still want to, right?
        Wonder if it includes self-love

BTW, where's norrahe these days?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Still, more for this other bod than for you, so there's that
          Yes I know, this other fella does annoy the hell out of all (and a newbie contractor ), but still wouldn't wish this on anyone...well not the approach that clientco are taking on this...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Yes I know, this other fella does annoy the hell out of all (and a newbie contractor ), but still wouldn't wish this on anyone...well not the approach that clientco are taking on this...
            Yes, it's a bit of a bummer for him. Still, maybe it'll help toughen him up a bit. These things happen.

But it does sound like ClientCo are being a bit crappy in the way they're going about it

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              BTW, where's norrahe these days?
              She's been tweeting; not sure why she's staying away from TPD at the moment. She got a big stack of new cookery books, so maybe she's got her nose buried in those.

Comment

Dinner tonight was a good-sized rack of BBQ pork ribs; with, of course, chips

I've started re-watching Breaking Bad over the last couple of days. I'd forgotten just how funny it is; that bit with the bathtub and the acid is hilarious

Time for episode 3

Comment

There's a lot of comedy in BB before it starts getting heavy.

Tonight's tea consisted entirely of junk.

I must be feeling better.

Reduced price chicken kiev supplemented by 5 slices of reduced price garlic bread, with added mini beetroots and pickled onions, with a touch of mayoHeinz(tm) salad cream (classic).

It was very nice.

Comment

Having read that, I've just realised why my wee is A Funny Colour again.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Having read that, I've just realised why my wee is A Funny Colour again.

Comment

Working...
                      X